Pale yellow in color with lively greenish reflections, this wine is crisp yet subtle to the palate, an undeniably tasty wine whose liveliness reveals the intense aromas of apples, peaches and pineapples. It is spirited and tumultuous transitory wine that certainly awakens the senses.
- London International Wine Challenge 2012 (United Kingdom): Silver medal
- Premios Vino y Mujer 2011 (Spain): Rubí
- Millesime Bio 2011 (France): Bronze medal
- Five-Bio 2010 (La Rioja - Spain): Gold medal
- IX CONCURSO NACIONAL DE VINOS ELABORADOS CON UVAS DE CULTIVO ECOLOGICO,
Ciudad de Estella.Lizarra Hiria 2013: ESTRELLA DE PLATA