It is made entirely from Petit Verdot grapes and organically cultivated in Mediterranean climate. This wine is carefully aged in oak barrels for 14 months. Intense purple-red in color, this wine offers a dash of toasty and smoky flavors and it is enhanced by nuances of balsamic and mineral aromas. Finally, the result is a full-bodied blend that "rages" with vigor and elegance.
It is smooth to the palate, with a fruity taste while presenting great concentration and presence.
- AWC Vienna 2012 (Austria): Silver Medal
- Premios Gran Selección 2012 (Castilla la Mancha) – categoría “Tinto de menos de dos años”: Gold Medal
- Concurso de vino ecológico ciudad de Estella 2012 (Spain): Silver Medal
- Premios Vino y mujer 2012 -Alamesa – Circulo del Vino- (Spain): Grand Diamond
- Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2012 (Belgium): Silver Medal
- London International Wine Challenge 2012 (United Kingdom): Bronze medal
- Premios Nuevo Vino 2012 (Spain): Silver medal